Sunday, November 15, 2015

"Don't Let Me Make a Mess of Things..."

Psalm 119:31-38 (TLB) is a personal prayer of mine:


31 I cling to your commands and follow them as closely as I can. Lord, don’t let me make a mess of things. 32 If you will only help me to want your will, then I will follow your laws even more closely.

33-34 Just tell me what to do and I will do it, Lord. As long as I live I’ll wholeheartedly obey. 35 Make me walk along the right paths, for I know how delightful they really are.
36 Help me to prefer obedience to making money! 37 Turn me away from wanting any other plan than yours.[a] Revive my heart toward you. 38 Reassure me that your promises are for me, for I trust and revere you. 

Psalm 119:31-38Living Bible (TLB)

Give away your life... Obeying Holy God.
Grateful

No comments: