Friday, April 17, 2015

Kenneth Grey Davis is Now... Over There!

Today, in my native North Carolina, I was humbled and blessed to officiate the homegoing service for my childhood friend, Kenneth Grey Davis. 

Ken is with Jesus now. His witness was strong. He had three slogans he lived and died by over this last year;

1. Cancer is a bad thing, but God is a GREAT Thing!

2. Either way, I win. 

3. No fear!

I will miss you, friend. I will meet you on That Golden Shore, Over There. 


A few weeks ago, along with our life-long friend, Paul (and Ken's Golden Retriever, Lillie), I baptized Ken at his home while he rested in his recliner. What a holy celebration! (Click on image above and below for full-frame views.)


Remember Ken's wife, Melinda, and Ken's loved ones in your prayers, please.

Give away your life... To Christ!

Grateful

No comments: