Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Jesus Bled So We Could Belong

It seems I hear the Lord clearly saying to me, "I chose to bleed for you so you could choose to belong to Me."

I've heard it said that the words "bleed" and "bless" come from the same root word. Surely when our Savior "bled" to death at Calvary, it was to "bless" us with Life.

One of my partners in ministry, Pastor Joseph, sent me this old hymn in a YouTube link. I believe as we listen we will remember His bleeding and it will make us more aware of His blessing.

 Click here: The Collingsworth Family - At Calvary - YouTube

Mercy There (at Calvary) was Great and Grace was Free...
Grateful

2 comments:

KLW said...

Jesus bleed suffered and died so we could have relationship with and know the creator of the universe as our FATHER

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Indeed, He brought us into the family fellowship by His Blood. Humbled. grateful.