Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Real Is More Wonderful Than Cool

This prayerful thought has been on my mind many times lately:
Lord, I want my life to be positive proof that "being real in You" is more wonderful than "being cool on my own".

Yes Lord, I want Your Holy Spirit's presence within me to be a real and wonderful moment-by-moment witness of Your undeniable Love for, and existence on, planet earth. In Jesus' name. Amen.


As a matter of fact, John 3:16-17, is in my face-and-eyes right now: (16) God loved the people of this world so much that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who has faith in Him will have eternal life and never really die. (17) God did not send His Son into the world to condemn its people. He sent Him to save them! (CEV)

Christ in you (me), the hope of glory.
-- Colossians 1:27b

Holiness Unto The LORD!
Grateful

2 comments:

KLW said...

For He's more wonderful than my mind can conceive
He's more wonderful than my heart can believe
He goes beyond my highest hopes and fondest dreams
He's everything that my soul ever longed for
Everything He's promised and so much more
He's more than amazing, More than marvelous
More than miraculous could ever be
He's more than wonderful
That's what Jesus is to me.

Sandi Patty

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

I love that song!