Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Jesus... The Only One I Could Ever Live For!

Tonight, I was humbled and blessed to be a part of a worship celebration led by a choir of pure worshipers from The Commonwealth of Independent States (regions of the former Soviet Union). As they sang praises to the Lord, I wept. Indeed, I did! It was so moving!

My faith was refastened to My Redeemer. God's vision for my own life gloriously refocused. While it would be totally impossible to define this experience with mere words, I will share some of the lyrics from four of the songs this choir led the congregation in as we, people of many different nations, passionately worshiped our God of all nations:

One Way -- Jesus!
You're the only One I could ever live for!


Name above all names,
worthy of praise.

Everyone needs compassion,
Love that's never failing.


Savior!
He can move the mountains!
He is mighty to save!

Holiness unto The LORD!
Grateful

2 comments:

KLW said...

Jesus Jesus Jesus, there's just
something about that name.
Master, Saviour, Jesus, like the
fragrance after the rain
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, let all heaven and
earth proclaim
Kings and kingdoms will pass away
But there's something about that Name!

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

His Name is Everything!