Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Breathe Proverbs 3:5-6

Proverbs 3:5-6 has been an especially inviting passage for my seeking soul over the years and over these past few days it's really been calling my name aloud. So here's a prescription if you need some good medicine from God's Word for your soul:

Read Proverbs 3:5-6.
Pray Proverbs 3:5-6.
Obey Proverbs 3:5-6.
Inhale Proverbs 3:5-6.
Exhale Proverbs 3:5-6.

Proverbs 3:5-6 -- Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

ALL JOY!
Grateful

2 comments:

Epistolaonline said...

Hi,
I am very happy for your last pentecost sunday. I´m a capeverdian nazarene pastor since 16 years and i have a blog: www.epistolaonline.blogspot.com/ It´s known in the 123 countries in the world and it´s read by more 132.000 visitors. I put news about nazarene church in the Cape Vert islands. Sometimes, i put also news international.
I am sorry my bad english.
God bless you.
My regards.
Jose Heleno
Cape Verde Islands

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Blessings Jose...
So glad to hear from you all the way across the globe.
Your english is great.
I will check out your blog. Sounds exciting.
ALL JOY!
grateful, kerry