Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ears Wide Open

Here's a little, original prayer chorus that I wrote down on a sticky note while driving my vehicle one Tuesday morning after meeting with my Pastor's Prayer Patrol. Ever since I first heard it in my head, I've been singing it from my heart as The Holy Spirit is ever-faithful to bring it to mind:

God the Father, God the Son,
God the Holy Spirit... One.
Reign in me, with purity.
Let Your perfect will be done.

Are you familiar with this irresistible invitation from Almighty God recorded in Isaiah 55:3? Come to Me with your ears wide open... (NLT)

My God, teach me to pray, help me to listen, encourage me to obey everything You say. I want to live for Your glory from a totally surrendered heart. In the name of the One called Wonderful I pray. Amen.

ALL JOY!
Grateful

No comments: