Sunday, October 25, 2020

Nothing 

In John 15:5, Jesus says: “Without Me, apart from Me, you can do nothing.”

It must make The Lord sad when people try to do everything on their own. He alone knows it’s just an exercise in futility. Not only will we fail at everything that matters [without Him,] there’s absolutely nothing we can accomplish of true, lasting value on our own.

So i pray:

Lord, don’t leave me on my own. Keep coming after me, especially if i begin to drift away from the anchor of Your Almighty Presence.

Thank You, Jesus, for Your patience and long-suffering towards me. Help me to draw near to You, knowing You are drawing near to me. 

Lord, without You nothing of eternal good happens in my life. My life apart from You will finally prove to only have been wasted breath or in the words of Freddy Fender: “wasted days and wasted nights.”

Be my Life, Jesus. i want to be near and dear to You for forever and today. Let everything You have planned happen in and through my life according to Your good desires. Remain with and within me, my Lord. Amen. 

This song is on my heart, today:

https://youtu.be/IdJBYyNsQd0

Hope Happens HERE!

Presence Matters Most!

No Invisible People! UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis


No comments: