Monday, October 26, 2020

My Prayer for Those Who Would Be Leaders of The Light  

i am currently serving full-time as district servant and temporarily as a local interim pastor. Today, i prayed this prayer over our local church leaders. i pray it now over you and all who would be leaders of the light. 

Dearly Beloved Leaders: 

Someone is praying for you today, leaders. That someone would be me. 

I ask God to gloriously meet all of your needs according to His riches in Christ Jesus.

I ask God to give you His peace that overcomes all of life‘s overwhelming situations.

I ask God to save all of your loved ones, and neighbors, and friends, and coworkers by making your life a powerful witness of His salvation and sanctification.

I ask God to hold you tightly in His everlasting embrace of amazing grace. 

I ask God to prove Himself, yes His holy presence, to you, and in you, and through you.

I ask God to give you His holy vision that focuses with anticipation both in the present and on the horizon. 

I ask God to grow you spiritually in His holiness in ways you never dreamed of, according to His sacred desires. 

I ask God to make you a genuine model of servant leadership -- first for your family and then beyond your family to the church family and even to the entire family of God.

I ask God to flood your days and nights with His compassion, making you rich in forgiveness, tenderness, gentleness, and joy. 

I ask God to make the mind of Christ to be formed fully within your thought-life, for the glory of His Name and for the good of others in your circles of influence. 

I ask all of these things specifically and fervently, pleading the Blood of Jesus, and praying only in His wonderful name. Amen. Amen. Amen. 

Hope Happens HERE!

Presence Matters Most!

No Invisible People! UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis 



1 comment:

Lea Valentine said...

Beautiful, beautiful prayer. Thank you so much.