Friday, June 1, 2018

Problems Qualify Us For Miracles

Last night I had the joy of meeting with a local church that has had some problematic days. There was such a spirit of hope in the room before our gathering closed.

This sacred experience reminded me that if we have problems it surely qualifies us for miracles. Unless there are challenges in our lives we will not need Christ. 

Please join me in prayer for this lovely church family. I truly believe the future will be fulfilling for each of them who place their faith in Jesus, the miracle-working Savior.

And if life’s problems have you overwhelmed, I pray that you will also really believe in Jesus and become an overcomer in His holy name.

Our Great God is surely able to deliver us from the burdens of life. I can hear Jesus saying in Matthew 11:28, “Come to Me all you who are burdened and I will give you rest.” Sounds like an invitation to experience a miracle, to me.


Flowers at the Erma Holiness Campground, Cape May, New Jersey, where we are blessed to be staying for a few days. Meeting new friends in Jesus’ Name. 

Maranatha — “Come, Lord Jesus!” Rev. 22:20

Grateful 

No comments: