Friday, March 17, 2017

Today Jesus

Today Jesus walked with me and within me as I walked where He once lived. Though it's my 14th journey to the land of His birth, life, death, and resurrection, today was brand new with inspiration and invitation.

As I spoke from His Holy Word and told of His Healing life, those traveling with me had faces of tenderness, even tear-filled at times. It touched me deeply to be with others seeking deeper intimacy with our Lord. 

These are the places we visited together: Caesarea Philippi, Capernaum, Magdala, The Shores of the Galilee, and The Mount of Beatitudes. As daylight gave way to darkness, we all knew The Presence of the Lord more real than we ever have before. The best words I can find to define our experience? Today Jesus!

(Click on images for full-frame.)

Caesarea Philippi

Fresh oranges from The Golan Heights

The Synogogue at Capernaum

Olive Press at Capernaum 

Olive Tree at Magdala 

Chapel at Magdala-- Drew and Chelsea

Statue remembering John 21, Shores of Galilee

Overlook Mount of Beatitudes

City on a Hill, Tiberias by Sea of Galilee

"Worship Only God!" Rev. 22:9 NLT

Grateful






 
  

No comments: