Thursday, March 9, 2017

Play

People who know me, know I not only live to pray but I also love to play. Faith and fun are not enemies. After preaching 7 times in the past four days, today was time for a little exhale, so after leaving Dickson, Tennessee and our new friends at Jason Chapel Church of the Nazarene, my wife Kim and I stopped for some leisure time in Nashville at The Antique Archaeology Store.

I love Holiness, its true, but I also like the History Channel's American Pickers program. Mike Wolfe and Frank Fritz are downhome boys from Iowa who spend their time chasing old antique items and then selling them in Iowa and Nashville store fronts.

So, if I had a bucket list, today, I got to check a location off. I am simply humbled to say it's so. 





"Worship Only God!" Rev. 22:9 NLT

Grateful 



    

No comments: