Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Let's Be Friends, Especially at Christmastime!

This morning, a friend texted me and asked, "How can I pray for you, today?"

My answer to his question was almost instantaneous:

"Ears to hear...
Words to speak...
Wisdom to know the mind of Christ in all things."

Another friend, who's life is not always easy, texted me these good words this morning:

"The Lord has been so good to us."

Who in your life, in my life, today, would love for  a friend to simply ask them: "How can I pray for you, today?"

Who in your life, in my life, today, simply but profoundly, needs to hear a good word of encouragement?

People need the kind of friends that have contacted me today to encourage my heart. Especially during Christmastime, let's be friends, friends.

Let's be reflectors of God's glorious light and go shine.

(Click image below of photograph I took of glorious light coming through a window at the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem, The Holy Land.)

"...and i wait." Psalm 5:3 GW

Grateful


No comments: