Thursday, September 1, 2016

Revisit Sacred Places

This week I revisited a sacred place where 25 years ago I spontaneously shared the Good News of Jesus for a few hours with two decoy-carving friends that I would ultimately pray with to validate Jesus as their own personal Savior. Believe me, it was a powerful, ordained, Jesus-Present encounter! 

One friend came to Christ -- as I prayed, literally with him -- on his death-bed a few years later and the other one would pray 21 years later when the Lord invited me to return to this same sacred place to surprise that friend with a presence-of-God visit. Humbling. Both. Longevity is the greatest convincer. 

Revisit sacred places of yesterday to gain vision and inspiration for today and tomorrow. 

(Click below for photo of the sacred place, yes, a decoy-carving shack on Virginia's Eastern Shore.)


"...and i wait." Psalm 5:3 GW

Grateful 



No comments: