Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Our Inheritance is His Presence

Last evening my wife, Kim, and I, enjoyed supper and fellowship with two dear Christian friends. 

After a wonderful meal, the spiritual conversation became better than dessert ever could be. The theme of our sharing was "presence" -- specifically, "the presence of God within us". 

I was really inspired and left the restaurant renewed in my mind about the beautiful inheritance that is ours: the presence of Christ lives in us as believers.

This Sunday, our local church will be in the middle of a three-part sermon series on "The Ministry of Presence." I plan to close my comments with a song by Casting Crowns. The words of this song are so very powerful and so totally true. I counsel you today, to embrace your inheritance; "Christ in you the hope of glory." Colossians 1:27b

(Click song link below.) 


"...and i wait." Psalm 5:3 GW

Grateful 

No comments: