Saturday, January 2, 2016

"... and i wait." + An Image That Inspires

Those of you who know me best know that I once made a living as a photographer. It seems like a lifetime ago, but photography was good to me and I try to honor my former profession from time-to-time by still capturing digital photo images that inspire me and others.

One photo that I took a few years ago at Jerusalem's Western Wall is one of my most recent favorites. So much so, that I have tagged the image in my email signature for all my 2016 electronic correspondences.

Here below is a look at the inspiring image that I have titled from Matthew 5:3, "Blessed are the poor in spirit." In my email signature I have also associated this image with three words from Psalm 5:3 that will help guide me and hopefully define me in the future -- "... and i wait." (Psalm 5:3 GWT)

(Click on image for full-frame view.)


Yes...

"... and i wait." Psalm 5:3 (GWT)

Grateful


  

No comments: