Thursday, August 13, 2015

Say... "I Love You!"

I am convinced that a future regret of ours will be how we too often held onto three strong words even though our hearts told us to say them aloud.The three words? "I Love You."

Is there someone in our lives today who we want to say these three words to, someone who also needs desperately to hear us say those words aloud?

I realize saying "I Love You" can feel immediately awkward at times, but not saying "I Love You" will, I believe, ultimately prove to feel pretty awful. If we can get past awkward today, tomorrow it will turn into awesome. 

I want the people I love to know it. Some would declare that I say "I Love You" too often. Maybe so? Yet I will still keep saying to those precious-to-my-heart people in my life "I Love You" because it's true, and I want to minimize future regrets in my own life.

Do I say "I Love You" more to others than I hear others say "I Love You" to me? Maybe? But I'm not counting because Love keeps no records of wrong. :)
(1 Corinthians 13)

Give away your life... Say... "I Love You!" 

Grateful. 

No comments: