Friday, August 28, 2015

My Prayer to Be Faithful

Dearest My Holy God:

I pray that I would prove to be faithful to the calling you have given me to Yourself and Your desires. 

Give me a mind, like Yours -- creative, alert, curious, and eager to experience the truth. 

Give me a heart like Yours -- humble, honorable, and holy -- forever allow the eyes of my heart to see servanthood as glorious. 

Give me a faithful Spirit like Yours -- actually, let Your Sweet Holy Spirit perform Christlike faithfulness in and through me -- faithfulness that truly pleases and surely glorifies You.

Give me a pure attitude like Yours -- make me willing to persevere without praise; let me always be overflowing with gratitude in all that I am, think, and do. 

In Jesus' Name. Amen. 

Give away your life... Desiring faithfulness. 

Grateful 


No comments: