Friday, June 26, 2015

#Sin #Lose

Today, it should appear evident to anyone paying attention that our country is going off a moral cliff. Even our president rejoices outwardly as he unashamedly declared on his Twitter feed that #LoveWins! Why is he celebrating? All because today same-sex marriage, by a vote of 5-4 by our Supreme Court, will become the law of the land in every state across the USA. 

I know God and I know God is not rejoicing in this celebration. Jesus wept in Bible times and He still weeps in these times. 

My heart is pained. It seems from The White House down, popular opinion is all that matters. Does anyone care about what God cares about anymore?

Ultimately, everyone has the right to choose whatever path they want to go down for their own lives. I understand that. But must we celebrate moral collapse in our country? In God's world? And call it Love?

On my Twitter feed, I posted this prayer about the same time the president was praising sin:

God, Your people #cryout for 1of2 answers from Heaven:
(1) A Holy Ghost Revival
(2) The Son of Man's Return
#sinlose

Now, I understand my message theme given to me by God months ago for this Sunday: "Refusing Love, Choosing Hell!" Lord have mercy.

Give away your life... To True Love, Holy God, Who has already Won and Who will ultimately make winners out of those who seek His face and turn from sinning to worshiping Him.

Grateful

No comments: