Monday, June 29, 2015

Let Us Pray, Today!

As pastor of our local church, today I have scheduled a 7-hour prayer vigil from 1:30 p.m to 8:30 p.m. The event seems so ordained of God to me.

My partners who pastor alongside me will lead sessions of seeking God every hour on the 1/2 hour. I will lead the final hour from 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.

If you read my blog in time, I invite you to join in praying with us from wherever you are. If you read my blog later, take an hour in the afterglow of our prayer block and call out to The Lord Above for Holy Spiritual Awakening in our world below.

2 Chronicles 7:14 is a good place to begin. Also, I have the words of Jesus recorded in The Gospels on my mind, yes, these three words especially -- ask, seek, knock.

Seems to me that when we pray together, it is in some way an answer to the prayers our Great High Priest, Jesus, is praying. So, let us pray, today and day-by-day.

Give away your life... Seeking His Face.

Grateful


No comments: