Tuesday, March 31, 2015

"Cries to God on My Behalf..."

I am always deeply touched when people pray for me. This past week a dear brother prayed specifically for me and let me know (by copying me in on email) about his cries to God on my behalf:

"Dear Father God, This morning the Holy Spirit brought to mind my pastor. He faces so many burdens that I know nothing about. He has such great responsibilities and weighty decisions. He has personal family to care for as well as church family to shepherd. I pray that as he comes to you today... and every day... that you will refresh his spirit, enlighten his mind, and strengthen his body. I pray that you will grant him wisdom, anointing, and openness to receive the message you want to deliver through him and to deliver that message when and to whom you want it delivered. I pray for protection and blessing for my pastor's entire family and all the leaders of the church. Please keep them safe from all harm and evil... and lead them on to accomplish your plan for their lives, the church's future, and the Great Commission. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen." -- A Loving Brother

Give away your life... In prayer for others.

Grateful  
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen and Amen!
Joining you in prayer for
our precious leaders and their
families. Bless them mightily
Holy Father.
A Loving Sister In Christ

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Appreciative.