Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sometimes It Takes Pain To Change

Sometimes it takes a painful experience to make us change our ways. -- Proverbs 28:30 (GNT)

Lord, I pray that I have come to the place of total surrender so that I am now and always responding to Your gentle nudgings, yes allowing You to change me according to Your desires, lest I should still sometimes have to be subjected to Your painful judgings. Lord, whatever pain is necessary in my life for Your glory and my good, so be it. However, I do not desire unneccesary pain brought on by disobedience. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Deo Volente (whatever God wants, whatever God wills),
Grateful

2 comments:

KLW said...

"The chains of habit are too light to feel until they're too heavy to break." We get into a rut in our lives and "the chains of habit are too light to feel until they're too heavy to break."

Ken Blanchard

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

I will sing of my Redeemer!