Friday, September 20, 2019

"The Practice of Saturation"

I am sensing the Lord moving my heart to host a three-to-four-day ProjectGalilee.org / HeartsAflame.org retreat for those most hungry and thirsty for the Presence of The Lord in their lives and those desiring a renewed, right relationship with Him. 

I will call the set-aside sacred season "The Practice of Saturation -- A Season of Solemnly Seeking the Presence of God, Together.” It will contain both private contemplative seasons and public community sessions.

Pray for me as I consider the details and logistics with my Project Galilee Crew and others who may help. 

I am thinking perhaps October 14-17, 2020 at Cape May, New Jersey. Deo Volente. As God wills. 

Presence Matters Most! No Invisible People!

UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis 

No comments: