Sunday, December 2, 2018

God’s Favor is Such a Gift

Sunday, I experienced yet again the favor of God as I spoke The Good News to eternal souls at the Waterfowl Festival in my native North Carolina. What a gift! 

To have a pulpit in the public square on the first Sunday of Advent and a room overflowing with people Jesus loves, was more than I could ever expect. To bring hope to my own childhood community, especially after this hard year following Hurricane Florence, was tender, indeed.

I am so very grateful for the undeniable way The Holy Spirit continues to form the thoughts of Christ in my mind and then how He enables me to effectively communicate those truths overwhelms me with humble gratitude.

On the witness stand of your life let me testify that those of us who exist only that Jesus might manifest His presence through us, live the total opposite of meaningless lives — yes, for us life overflows! 

I invite you to investigate my claims by surrendering your all for His glory as a chosen lifestyle. If you do, you will know the depths of God’s glory. Indeed, God’s favor will become a gift in your life! 


My Sunday morning began at 7:15 AM with this Boy Scout troop in eastern North Carolina. After teaching them how to walk into the future with spiritual success, one little boy said aloud: “I wish you were my preacher.” Everyone laughed. I blushed. 

Presence Matters Most!
That is... Presence. Unity. Souls. Love. 

Pastor Kerry Willis 

2 comments:

Sandy said...

So grateful that you were my preacher for years! (and still are thru this blog) All Glory to God!!!

Unknown said...

God is good and so are you!!! Humbled. Great to see you ringing silver bells.