Saturday, October 28, 2017

Haiti Afterglow

The journey home from Haiti has been very reflective for me. Because we left late from Haiti, I missed my late-night plane connection from Miami to D.C., so spending the night in Miami and another day of airports have really added even more emotions to an already moving and multi-layered experience. 

As a matter of fact, I am still short on words. Some things are too good to explain, especially eternal things. For this reality, I am so very humbled. 

Here are a few more misc. images, as a Haiti afterglow of sorts. 


We picked up leaders along the rocky road to the conference location. 


Jean-Alix Paul, the visionary with a heart of compassion for his people and all people. 


More riders on another day. 


Guacamole as fresh as it comes. 


Days end. Bound for Miami.


Orchids in foyer of my Miami hotel. Our God is amazing.


One thing I honestly missed in Haiti was a daily hot shower. We take so much for granted in the USA. The EB Hotel where American Airlines lodged me on Friday night in Miami was over-the-top lavish when it came to shower sophistication, but heh, I did not complain but gave thanks because every good and perfect gift is from Above. 💦 

“Worship Only God!” Rev. 22:9 NLT

Grateful 

No comments: