Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Dennis Kinlaw

On November 17, 2009, I had the sacred privilege of meeting a hero of the faith in our lifetime, Dr. Dennis Kinlaw, in Wilmore, Kentucky. 

His writings and teachings had drawn me to the Francis Asbury Society Retreat, especially his devotional writings titled "This Day With The Master!"

When Dr. Kinlaw entered the room, he took a seat right beside me. The countenance of Jesus was all over him. I felt unworthy to be present but was glad I belonged.

This week, yes, on Monday, April 10, 2017, of Holy Week, Dr. Kinlaw went to be with the Jesus he loved and served. Born in 1922, he lived his life for the Lord and has now entered his rest. 

While at the retreat, Dr. Kinlaw autographed my copy of his devotional writings I mentioned above. He included Philippians 1:21 -- his life-verse. 

I give thanks to God for this man's life and look forward to meeting him again on That Beautiful Shore.

(Click images below:)




"Worship Only God!" Rev. 22:9 NLT

Grateful 



No comments: