Wednesday, October 28, 2015

"My Back's Out, But My Heart's In!"

Well, my back's been out a couple of days. Sitting seems to make me stiff creating pain and the likeness of an old man when I try to walk. I'm not whining or seeking anyone's sympathy or medical guidance. I've gotta deal with my situation and make medical decisions myself. For now, Aleve is assisting me. I will take your prayers. 

What I would like to say is this: "I know God is in it all." Laying mostly on my back starring at the ceiling has heightened my worship of God. Of course, I've been laying low yesterday and again today in hopes of spending a full-day working at the local church tomorrow. But until then, I have come to realize that I have worship for my God, in my heart, in an undeniable way.

So, on the witness stand of your life, I testify: "My back may be out but my heart is in -- yes, in worship."

This song is guiding my adoration of The Almighty today:


Give away your life... Worshipping God from your heart. 

Grateful 

1 comment:

Martin LaBar said...

That's the right attitude. God help you.