Thursday, July 28, 2011

Remain in Me. -- Jesus

God does not save anyone against their will and God does not keep anyone against their will.
-- Greg Laurie

Hebrews 3:12-13 (NIV) -- written to believers -- (12) See to it, brothers, that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God. (13) But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin’s deceitfulness.

2 Peter 3:17 (NIV) -- Therefore, dear friends, since you already know this, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of lawless men and fall from your secure position.

Revelation 3:16 (NKJV) -- So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.

Remain in Me and I will remain in you.
Words of Jesus in John 15:4 (NIV)
Grateful

4 comments:

KLW said...

Dear Lord Jesus, help me to remain in you. I don’t want to throw my life away and I don’t want to miss great opportunities for spiritual growth. Feed me, cleanse me with your Word, fill me with your power and help me to bear much fruit for the glory of the Father. Amen

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Me too. I'm with you Brother Keith.

Martin LaBar said...

A sober reminder. Thanks.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Keep reminding us Dear Lord.